With a goal to enhance public safety and the fan experience at College Park Center, a clear bag policy is in full effect for all events at College Park Center. Bags are subject to inspection before entry. Metal detectors may be used for some events.
- Plastic Storage Bag: Clear, one (1) gallon re-sealable. Clear Tote Bag: Plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- Small Clutch Purse: Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5” x 8.5” with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
- Medically Necessary Items: Including small diaper bags (with accompanying infant/child) after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Backpacks, large bags, and fanny packs
- Binocular case (may be worn on neck)
- Camera or computer bags
- Cinch bags
- Large diaper bags
- Seat cushions
- Luggage of any kind
Other Prohibited Items:
- Outside Food, Beverage and Alcohol
- Helium Balloons
- Glass containers
- Parcels or packages
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Animals (Except Service Animals)
- Weapons of any kind (Knives, firearms, tazers, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Use of tobacco products of any kind & e-cigs inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
Promoting a safe experience for our guests, players and employees continues to be a top priority for College Park Center. All patrons are now required to submit to security screening procedures, with the use of bag check, hand-wanding, and walk-through magnetometers, before entering the building. College Park Center reserves the right to deny entry or eject any guest who declines to be searched or who is in breach of venue policies and/or prohibited items. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to ensure a timely entry into the arena.
Accessibility and ADA
The CPC meets all State of Texas Accessibility and Federal ADA requirements, with at-grade entries, 71 wheelchair positions at the concourse level with 71 adjacent companion seats, assisted listening devices, and one (1) passenger elevator.
See the full list of arena policies on our Plan Your Visit page.